HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group August 22nd

Good Tuesday morning! We will enjoy another beautiful Summer day here, sunny and not too hot. Hoping that the heat waves currently affecting many European Blenders will end soon.

I am excited to have bought tickets yesterday to next year’s World Figure Skating Championships, which will be held in Montréal. I was all set to attend the event in 2020, but we all know what happened that year. I remember being so disappointed that the event had been cancelled, and then so excited when it was announced that Montréal would host again in 2024. But I’m not as excited about paying off my credit card though 😂 If I may ask, have you ever made an expensive purchase to treat yourself, be it concert tickets or a fancy piece of exercise equipment?

I am still sore from Sunday’s strength training workout, so I will need to stretch my upper body again. Today will be day 3 of the Foundations challenge, a LIIT workout. I am enjoying this challenge, because I feel that I can do most of the moves and I find that I can push myself. Thus the soreness. What’s on your FB calendar today?

Wishing everyone a great day!