Perspiration Palls Tuesday August 22nd

Welcome Pals to what I think is the Tuesday thread. It's really early in the morning where I am right now and I haven't had coffee yet, so I can't be entirely sure what day it is, but it feels like a Tuesday so that's what we'll go with.

I have to keep this short so I have time to squeeze in my workout before work takes over my day, so I'll get straight to it. I actually don't have anything planned yet. I'll drift downstairs in a moment and do some Pilates or yoga since it is my off day from FB Express. What are you guys up to today? How did my Express buddies find the start of week 2? Bored easily always works for me. I've looked ahead and know I will be swapping tomorrow's scheduled workout for something different.

Do you know what today is besides Tuesday? It's 70 days until Halloween. As promised this weekend, below I have attached some pictures of some of my new Halloween decor finds. There were some autumn-y smelling candles purchased as well, that goes without saying.

Okay, I really have to move and Kiki is restlessly pacing my room. She's a lot more anxious to start her day than I am.

I hope you have a good one ahead!

Edited