Weekend Ghostess: Sun, Aug 20th

Bonjour les filles!!

Holy Moly Cracking Cannoli!! We're in a heat wave here! Okay, okay probably an everyday occurance for a lot of you but here it's our first or second of the season. Weather forecast for the next few days: today up to 36°C, by Wednesday 39°C. Hence the reason for my later check-in, I wanted to enjoy the cool on my terras as long as it lasted.

But, I'm here now, had my two cups of tea, two oranges and two kiwis for breakie, finished my book which ended on a frigging cliffhanger and am ready to start rolling.

So, how about you ladies fill me in on workouts and food? Me, again no workouts but I'll be starting week 2 of FB30 Express tomorrow so I'll be swapping, adding and writing down the workouts and weights I want to use. Nothing new, I'm a creature of habit.

Dinner, well that's still a bit of an enigma. Yesterday there was talk of chicken nuggets and chips but I can't see hubs standing outside frying in some frigging 36°C!!!! So I suggested some salads, some mixed ones and some rice or pasta salads. Nice and cool. So we'll see, something will turn up on the table for sure. How about you? Warm or cold food? Or maybe eating out, going to visit friends who relieve you from cooking duty?

Finally picture and question in one: Shauna had to use the sink in the guest toilet. I've got a Jacky Doll sitting there and she had moved the dolls legs. I saw it and my absolute first thought was: 'Oh look, she sitting in mermaid pose!!'.

So that made me think of a question for you ladies. Just complete:

YOU KNOW YOU'RE FB OBSESSED WHEN......

Feel free to just ignore the question and talk about your day. I'm sure that'll be plenty interesting too.

Well, that's all for me here. A big thank you for your endurance and patience to sit down long enough to read my ramblings and starting tomorrow I'm leaving you in the extremely capable hands of our Radiant Raven.

Passez une excellente journée mes filles!!!🥰