Daily Check-in: Friday, Dogust 18th

Hello, Blendfriendz!

How are you today?

I hope you're well! It's finally Friday, phew! I'm glad for that.

Ok, I don't have much else to say today; so let's talk workouts, eh?

What do your workouts look like for today, Blenderz?

I'm a bit sore from the upper body/core Pilates combo I did with Amanda yesterday. So today's definitely some lower body work. Maybe something with Tasha?

And what's on the menu for today?

That's future Kim's problem! Right-now-Kim is all about coffee.

Finally, a pic!

Not a Dogust pic, but since I'd been talking about these cupcakes all week, I figured I'd better show them to you! So here's my finished product! 36 cupcakes (18 vanilla and 18 lemon), frosted with vanilla buttercream. With a theme of flowers and bees. Not gonna lie, it was a bit of a challenge to get these done (what with fighting melting frosting in warm temps, plus I am not good at buttercream flowers), but I still enjoyed making them. Baking is such a huge stress relief for me, even when it's a challenge.

Ok that it's for me these past two weeks! You'll be checkin in with the wonderful Inge this weekend, and with the fantastic Miss Raven again on Monday!

Thanks so much for checkin in with me and I hope you have a great weekend!

Take care, Blenderz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited