Daily Check-in: Thursday, Dogust 17th

Hello, Blenderz!

How are you today?

I'm alright! It's a stormy one today, but at least it won't be too warm.

Before I forget; let's talk ghosting real quick! Here's our current line-up:

August 19th & 20th: Inge

August 26th & 27th: Becca

September 2nd & 3rd: Lea

September 9th & 10th: Karen

September 16th & 17th: Lisette

Any weekend after Sept 16th & 17th is open for ghosting! If you're interested in hosting of those weekends, please speak up, and Raven or I will get you scheduled in! And thank you!

Alrighty, what do you have goin on for today, Blendfriendz?

For workouts?

I did my lower body with Erica yesterday and it kicked my butt! I'm feelin pretty sore from it. So I think I'm gonna do some pilates and arm work with Amanda today.

For food?

Not sure yet! But I know I will still be workin on cupcakes today! ha!

Finally, a pic!

It's my Maisy girl! And it's her birthday today! My teeny tiny baby puppy is 11 years old! Can you believe that?! I swear it was just yesterday that she was knee high to a bug's eye 😭. I love this girl so much, and she is one of the best things to ever happen to me. So, Happy Birthday Maisy Pup! Here's to many more happy, healthy birthday's together! Love you, baby puppy!

Ok that it's for me today!

Thanks so much for checkin in with me and I hope you have a great day!

Take care, Blenderz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited