HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group August 17th

Hello beautiful Blenders,

How is life at your end of the world? I had a few busy family days. My 16 year old came back from Germany yesterday at 4am by bus from Dublin airport. He was lucky, he managed to get the last bus. Otherwise he would have to sleep at the airport and catch the first bus in the morning. My husband brought my daughter with husband and grandchildren yesterday afternoon to Dublin airport and it is so strange how quiet and boring without our little leprechauns life is.

I have to apologize for the said quote today, but I don't feel like anything motivational. My oldest son called with very bad news. I might have mentioned it that his girlfriend went through hell last year health wise with doctors telling her that she doesn't need to finish school anymore. She had surgery and managed successfully a year. Now she had a check-up MRI and the results were really bad. She will have surgery again end of this month. My son is devastated because it's his last day in his old job and he can't get the day off to be with her when she gets out of surgery. They actually wanted to move in together. It is so said and my heart goes out to her, her family and my son.

Ok after this happy story I hope you are in a happier place and have nice things planned for today. For me work starts again and I have plenty of emails to catch up on.

Workout will be something with HIIT and something with strength UB/ LB. We will see. What are you considering for working out?

Wishing you all that your day just sparkles ✨

Edited