Perspiration Pals 16 August 2023

Hello Pals! How are you today? I’m back at work although the work pace is not too fast right now. Getting up at 5 a.m. is still painful but not as painful as flutter kicks or hollow body holds, just to name some torturous exercises.

I finished Tone with Erica, Sore with Erica more like, last week and since I had no idea what to do next, I just scheduled FB Blend Trial, which was a completely random choice. I swap most of the scheduled routines but only because I’ve done them several times before and there are so many good new ones available.

As I was trying to figure out what fun facts to share with you today, I found some pictures of people doing extreme ironing and just had to attach one. Have you heard of this sport? It involves taking an iron and board to remote locations and ironing a few items of laundry. It can be done on a mountainside, preferably on a difficult climb, or taking an iron skiing, scooting, or canoeing. Extreme ironing was an idea that started in Leicester, England, in 1997. The inventor of the sport must have been really, really sick and tired of ordinary ironing to come up with the extreme version. To be honest, ironing would be the last thing on my mind if I was standing on top of a rock with a stunning view but each to their own, I suppose.

Anyway, I must go now, have an easy day eat your veggies and admire the new calendar if you have the chance.