A

HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group August 16th

Hello hello!

Silly meme for today, but also a bit relevant. I am thinking about joining the gym! Why? Well, I feel like I have plateaued at home. I only have so much equipment and I am a bit limited as the ceilings are low. So equipment I would like I could not get or use (step is out of the question, I would hit my head!). So I am considering the gym which is a 10 minute walk, open 24/7, and has everything. It would also be helpful to continue running in the winter when the weather is really bad. I will decide by October.

This morning I swapped my Flex workout for one I have not done before. It was funny because no matter where I looked (shorter, similar, longer) most of the workouts I had done before and were in my favourites. I picked a new to me one from Tasha and she kicked my butt. The finishers were just mean.

What is on your plate/plan for today?

I would like to go back to bed. The humidity is exhausting. This morning it was 100%. The mosquitos are bad and the lack of sleep is making me grumpy! Here's hoping I can turn the day around!

Keep Fit and Have Fun! (Body Break anyone?)