Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! Upper Body Strength Tri-Sets

Hey All!

Let’s build our upper body strength together in our latest workout release:

Upper Body Strength Tri-Sets

I’m not gonna lie, this one was a challenge (in a good way!). We work with medium/heavy weights and longer working intervals to push the threshold and see what our upper body is capable of. We do this through a tri-set format — 3 exercises completed for 30 seconds each, back to back. Yes, that’s 90 whole seconds of work focused on one muscle group before moving on! Before you write it off, I will say the variety and position changes every 30 seconds makes the time fly while also giving you a really — dare I say — good level of fatigue in the working muscle group. There are 5 total tri sets, one for each muscle group of the upper body.

If that wasn’t enough, I offer you a 60 second pushup finisher at the end. We go through 3 different styles of pushups for 20 seconds each, back to back. This will challenge both your mental and physical stamina, encouraging you to give anything you have left.

I rated this workout a solid level 4 due to the long working intervals and stacking fatigue from the muscle group focus. The movements themselves are not super complicated, so using lighter weights could move this closer to a level 3.

Who’s ready to give this a try? Which upper body muscle group is your favorite to train? It's back for me.

Can’t wait to workout with you.

Nicole