My Workout & My Day

Good morning everyone we are almost halfway through the week and it's been a beautiful sunny week until it was cloudy for a couple of days but now it's going to be sunny for the rest of the week. It's not going to start cooling down until Friday and then it's going to go down into the 80's for this week and the upcoming week, so it will be nice enough outside to get some chores done around the property. Moving on to workouts I had a lower body strength and HIIT Cardio workout with both Kellie and Daniel and it was a good workout, one of my favorites to do with them.

The other day I had a really good core workout that my core area and the sides of my body are still feeling it from the core workout that I had on Sunday, but on the positive side I'm working out the other muscles and giving my core muscles a break. I'm already through week 1 of this workout program and after my recovery workout tomorrow I will be starting week 2 on Thursday, and the program is 4 weeks long I believe I don't really know because it's been so long since the last time I did the FB Strong Round 3 program.