Weekend Check-Ins: Sun, Dogust 13

Good morning, afternoon or evening beautiful Blendfriends!

We've got another birthday today as you can see from my photo! It's no one but our one and only Shelly! Happiest birthday Shelly🥳🎂🍾🥂💛. Long time member of this community and Daily Check-Ins, Shelly have always been there for blenders who have questions, concerns and seeking help! She always generously shares her knowledge, advice, and information to help others. Thanks for that Shelly! We love and appreciate you! Hope you have a beautiful day on your birthday!

Alright guys let's talk business now!

How about some workouts? As for myself i rescheduled again!! So, it's upper body yoga. How about you guys? Are you resting, writing your workout for the coming week, doing day something from your challenge/program, walking outdoors, cleaning your home,....? Please share with us and share anything else you want to.

Also share your foods. Not literally of course😂. Even thoug, sometimes I wish you could😋. For us, it's grill fish but before that we need to do some groceries. Can't wait to read you about it.

That's all I've got. Tomorrow our amazing host, Kim will be back to run this ship for a week or so. Thanks for checking in with me! Have a beautiful Sunday or whatever is left of it💛