HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group August 13th 🌞

hey there pals,

welcome to the Sunday edition of HKS thread. A rainy out here, which is the usual here.

First, we extend our best wishes and congratulations to our dear pal, CK, whose daughter got married yesterday! we also wish the best to the newly weds, of course 🥰😊🎊🎉

And so, for today's quote we have: 'The more grateful I am, the more beauty I see'. I feel being grateful allows us to appreciate a little bit more what we already have. I feel grateful for my family & friends, fur baby who chose to stay with me, the ability to workout, and this wonderful and supportive community and pals here. If you had to fill in "Today, I am grateful for..." what would that be?

Other than that, I need to start a new challenge, but I am hesitant as I will travel the whole day tomorrow and will miss Day 2, might as well start after. Might pick a TB workout for today -seeing T has just released a new one! :)

That's about it from me pals, over to y'all now. How goes your Sunday, and what plans for week ahead? let us know. wish y'all a good week ahead!