A
Posted in: Nutrition / Nutrition Talk

Cooking Again: Day 1

For the past few weeks, I've been eating out and NOT cooking. I think it happened when I tried meal prepping and spend forever cooking and arranging everything, then realized that it all tasted horrible and I never ended up eating it.

I bought a book on spices and cooking, so hopefully my cooking will get better - everything I meal prepped lacked flavor and was just bland. Very, very bland. Ironically, my relatives are all great cooks and while I could ask them, it's better for my mental health to go NC.

With RTO, I have to move to living closer to my family. It's a weird situation where my industry is technically doing very well, but then there are also a lot of layoffs. I'm not a fan of where I'm currently living, so at least I can go hang out with high school and college friends in that area and avoid my family, so not too bad.

I do have student loans to pay off, so I probably need some sort of strategy and might have to move in with my parents until I can get a new job/pay those off.

We'll see what happens. But I did buy spinach, chicken, fruit, and yogurt, so there're a couple of ideas I have for meals.