Perspiration Pals Sunday August 13, 2023✨🔮🎩

Happy Sunday Ppals!

I hope you are having a magical weekend.

I had a cute meme picked out and then Google pictures put together a collage for me named the magical hour and I knew I had to share it with you. I took these pictures over the last year or so in several different places.

It is still quite hot here so I am hoping to conjure up some magic during my Sunday morning walk so I can stay cool.

I'm set to finish Nicole's 5 day challenge today with a recovery workout so I can start FB30 express on Monday. Adrienne and I will be workout buddies! Would anyone else like to join us?

I have enjoyed Nicole's challenge. Now I have way too many plans for the off days for FB30 express. I want to do yoga, pilates, low impact cardio, walk and rest. I want to do it all! So I'll have to just start scheduling and sort it all out.

I am sure our good friend CKB and her family are having a wonderful and magical weekend. Congratulations to the happy couple and the proud parents CK and her hubby. I have also heard they are taking their youngest to college today. So it has been an exciting weekend in their house. I am sure CK will have great stories for us,

How is everyone else's weekend going. Please let me know what you have been up. Exercising, resting, cooking, eating delicious food. I want to hear it all!

Edited