Weekend Check-In: Sat, Dogust 12

Hello hello beautiful Blendfriends!

Before going any future, i want to wish our lovely, gorgeous and clever host, Raven a very happy birthday🥳💛. Raven, I hope you have great day full of love with your fur and non fur family! We love you🥳🐶🍾🥂

Alright, i guess you guessed what my picture from google image means by now. I wanted to make it a dog BD theme for our Dogust month😊 They're cute, aren't they?

Now let's get to business guys. What's going on with workouts and foods?

I'm on day ? of Flow and it's upper body yoga. Surprisingly or not, my whole body is beautifuly sore! Yep, yoga can do that! Most probably I'll add a cardio or hiit today, a short one. Please share your physical activities and adventures with us if you're willing of course.

How about it, those delicious dishes on your tables? What are they filled with? Any cooking or baking going on today? As for myself, we're invited to a dinner gathering. So, i have no idea what they're serving us. What i do know is there won't be any alcoholic beverages. They practice non-alcoholic lifestyle and won't serve it in their household. We all respect that because they respect us, doing the other way when they come over. Won't you please share your food department with us? Any story of this kind in mind where you hangout with someone totally different with your beliefs and lifestyles?

Now that we're in food section, I'm excited to share that i made lemon cake on Friday with my son's birthday in mind(He wasn't here). It came out really good!! We had some and shared the rest with people in my husband's work(picture in reply). Have you made something for the first time that you're proud and excited about it? It doesn't have to be foods though.

That's all I've got for now. Can't wait to chat with y'all later. Thank you so much for checking in with me! Hope you have a great weekend💛