Perspiration Pals 11th August πŸ™‚πŸ˜Άβ€πŸŒ«οΈ

hey there pals,

how are we today? FriYay or not? The weather is a tad sunny, a welcome change after couple of stormy days.

lots of change happening or coming: season, semester, weather, light sweaters are out, and so are the stupid allergies. I reckon they secretly are plotting against some of us.

anywho, I managed to complete Fit Challenge for the 4th time yesterday. Most of the workouts were substitutes, and so I have 3 versions of the challenge saved to routines now. Not sure what to do next, but going by Ivett's reviews maybe Erica's challenge?

other than that a regular workday until it's the weekend :) and this weekend is special for our pal, CK. So, we wish her well πŸ’•πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰

over to you all now pals. let us know about your day, and any weekend plans that you have. have a good one :)

(P.S: fur baby's fine, started to sleep under the blanket with me again as it's getting chilly at night now. not complaining πŸ₯°)

Edit: Last night someone was blasting "All I want for Ch..." at around 23:15!! Too soon, don't you think?)

Edited