Perspiration Pals 10 August 2023

Hi Pals! It’s past 1 p.m. here so it’s a rather late start but I had to have my hair dyed because a started to look like a witch. A bad witch. Feel free to change any letters in the word witch because I would but don’t want FB to kick my backside for being vulgar.

Anyway, I’ve just finished Day 4 of Tone with Erica and she did kick my backside so it’s all good. My whole body is sore apart from my head. That’s actually good news. Erica is a master of creating ‘oh, this one won’t be that bad’ right up to the ‘kill me now’ part routines. It’s brilliant. If you like this sort of thing. You, my dear Pals, like this sort of thing. Otherwise, you wouldn’t be here.

All right, since I’m really hungry now and I badly need a shower, we’ll skip to the fact-finder fragment part. Did you know that the average person spends five years throughout their lifetime waiting in lines and queues? It’s best not to think about this, though. Did you know that in Mexico, the first slice of your birthday cake must be given to the person you love the most? This could get a bit awkward if you think about it but it definitely makes a birthday party a bit more interesting. Did you know that broccoli and Brussels sprouts contain an antioxidant called kaempferol, which helps to detoxify the body and prevent cell damage? I’m off to eat some broccoli. (Honestly.)

OK, pals, be good or a bit naughty, and happy little Friday!