A

Idea for expanding your base and bringing in the senior community

I have been using FB for over a decade, and love the workouts and community. My mom is in her mid-70’s, and I introduced her to FB years ago. She has been using FB as well. The challenge is, as she is getting older, she is having to do more and more modifications (which is fine, and mods are always discussed in workouts. Super helpful!) I imagine a lot of this community has aging parents (or are aging ourselves), and finding the same to be true. If FB were to bring in a more senior trainer, whose main focus was workouts for the senior community, it might add a whole new base of followers to the FB community. It also gives them a trainer who can relate to the changes their bodies are going through, and the unique challenges involved in maintaining fitness as we age.

As a nurse I work mostly with seniors, and there are so many active aging individuals that are looking for practical, safe ways to maintain their fitness or increase it.

Just a thought from somebody who loves FB and wants everybody to enjoy it as much as I do! Sure do appreciate you guys!