Daily Check-in: Wednesday, Dogust 9th

Hello, Blendfriendz!

How are you today?

It's supposed to be a warm one today--plus we're gettin a lot more smoke from the Canadian wildfires again, so my allergies are not happy. Sound a bit like Darth Vader atm.

Anywho, so let's talk workouts shall we?

I never got around to my workouts yesterday. So, I'll do them today! I want to do the lower body double resistance band and weights one with Erica again, and some EC core work with Daniel.

Whats on the menu for today?

Not sure on that front!

Finally, a pic! Miss Maisy; who was the one who started it all with Dogust. Her birthday is next week, and we'll be celebratin big time. But for now, here's her best "Someone just shoved a camera in my face and said 'Smile!'" reaction.

Well, I gotta run, Blendfriendz!

Thanks so much for checkin in with me and I hope you have a great day!

Take care, Blenderz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited