HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group August 7th

Hello Blendfriends. It's a quiet morning and I've slept a bit later than usual, so I'd better get things started. I haven't had enough coffee to be thinking for the day, so went hunting around for a thought, as one does, and here's one for starting:

"The beginning is always today." (Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley)

So, welcome to the start of the week. I'll take this chance to let you all know that everyone's welcome on the thread, feel free to read anytime and to post if you like.

As for me, I'll try to take today's thought and get past the "groundhog day" feeling that I can't get *past* the beginning 🤨. The effects from this sprain have been pretty intense, even when I thought I was feeling better I was tiring out much quicker. Now the osteo treatment I had has put everything back into flux and I don't want to do any strength training until my back stops aching. The last time I injured my back, I remember that I just kept stretching and doing lighter exercise, and then one day I just felt better and could go forward. So, I'll do that again till I'm good to go 🦋!

In the meantime, yesterday's smog has mostly cleared up and we can open the windows again. It's another Monday off for me (summer schedule) so it will surprise no one that I'll be gardening again (there's a zucchini that must be harvested before it achieves world dominiation). I have discovered that rhubarb makes a good mixed-fruit smoothie, so we're finally making progress on that bounteous crop. I put yoghurt in yesterday's smoothine, but I might pick up some kind of plant milk for them on toda's grocery run. Those of you who are regular smoothie makers, do you have any preferences?

What does Monday have in store for you?

Edited