Daily Check-in: Monday, Dogust 7th

Hello, Blendfriendz!

How have ya'll been the past two weeks? How was your weekend too, while I'm askin?

I hope both have gone well for you! And I hope you spent some time with our lovely weekend guest host: Coby! Coby, thank you for ghosting, and I hope you are staying cool! Also: massive thank you to my wonderful co-host, Raven! I always appreciate you, my friend!

So guys, how are things?

Kinda same ol' same ol' for me. Busy with work and life and whatnot.

Let's talk some workouts, shall we? What workout do you have planned for today?

I wanna do something upper body; and since Brian just released a new upper body routine--guess what I'll be doin?

And whats on the menu for today?

I got some zucchini and summer squash I wanna use. So maybe just a quick veggie stir fry.

Finally; a pic! My good buddy Raven brought back Dogust by popular demand; so let's have some wonderful doggos! First up, Mr. Alpha, who is very much a Monday mood. Him's a sleepy boy, thats for sure!

Well, I think that's all I got for today!

Thanks for much for checking in with me, and have a great day, Blenderz!

Take care!

P.S. so some of you remember how I like to watch the Fat Bear cams, and the Fat Bear King Otis? I thought I'd give you an update if interested. Cams have been on for awhile; and yes, Otis did come back! Quite late mind you....and he doesnt look great, not gonna lie. He's quite thin. The salmon run also hasnt been the best this year. So, not exactly the best news, but at least Otis is back! Ok that is all from me now, for real! Toodles!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited