HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group August 6th 🌞

hey there folks,

welcome to the Sunday edition of HKS thread. Normally, as was first started by Storm, we use Sunday threads to remind ourselves of self-care -in whatever form that may be. And so, if you haven't had a chance to pause and reset this past week, take this as a reminder to do so.

the pic: in place of a quote, a few prompts of what I may be doing today (okay maybe not breakfast in bed). how about you? is it a very active day for you today or are you taking it slow to chill before a new week starts tomorrow?

workouts: I will start week 2 of Fit challenge. I swapped to have T's KB workout -a new to me workout.

other than that, been apartment hunting online (it is so not fun!) as I would like to move from this neighborhood. but it is exhausting spending spare time also on front on a screen. so, after workout, I might head out for a short walk to a cute café nearby. I was there yesterday too, it's a cute local hangout. I miss the café culture from France, where anyone can lounge by themselves and be at ease. that's not much here in Norway. do you have a favorite hangout place that you head to sometimes?

that's about it from me folks. over to y'all now. let us know about your day in the check-ins. thanks for checking in with me & fur baby (yes, she's talkative & adorable as always). wish you all a great week ahead.

Edited