Weekend Check-in: August 5th

Mornin' Blendiez! How goes it this first Saturday in August?

I slept for 10 hours, so I'm feeling pretty good!

I don't have any amazing words of wisdom or wit for you today, despite my well-rested state. So let's get right to the check-in, shall we?

What workouts or activity do you have planned for today? Initially I was going to do Brian's active recovery workout, but since A) my workouts yesterday were so gentle and B) I got so much sleep, I'm feeling like maybe tackling something a little more difficult. Maybe a total body strength?

What are you eating today? Breakfast, lunch, dinner? Hopefully all three! Unless you are one of those people who sometimes forgets to eat, which I 100% do not understand!!! I'm thinking sandwiches here. Something that doesn't require the oven!

Finally, a pic of the sky on a sweltering day last week when I took my kids to the pool. I love summer skies, just not the summer heat!

Thanks for checking in with me. I hope your Saturday is as fantastic as you are!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***