Daily Check-in: Friday, Dogust 4th

Hello, Blendiez! And hopefully a happy Friday to you!

So are we in for a workout today? ..I was going to wrap up the week with some lower body focused strength training, but for some reason decided I needed more cardio at a level 5 and went with this: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/weighted-cardio-circuits-with-ladder-up-core-finisher-total-body-hiit-endurance-challenge

^Sweaty and satisfying the cardio cravings. Weighted cardio is something else! This was tough! I discovered a love for Devil's Press and that core finisher at the end was very sad on my part, lol. Glad it's over, but also glad I chose it! I hope your workouts or rest go well today.

With food, where are you at with it? I don't think I could go wrong with pulling a Me Friday and baking up some pizzas!

So. Another day, another dog for Dogust! This time we have my FT Hydro. He's an Anatolian Shepherd that is kinda not kinda of a giant goofball who doesn't know his own size. He absolutely loves playing and laying in the water and going on long walks. Long walks with water involved, even better. He is also very loyal and subtly affectionate in his own way that's different from the others, including taking commands as suggestions😏

Alrighty right everybody. That's all I have for now. Do be sure to check in with Coby this weekend for all that's hot and sizzling in the Southwest. Thanks again, Cobicita!

And then come around on Monday, the return of the one and only, Kim of Kims! There's ain't no proper Dogust until we get to, possibly, (I don't want to speak for her) see her canine crew!

But first, your Friday and everything (or nothing😅) it has to offer. Once again and as always, thanks for reading and checking in with me.

I'll see you around, Blenderz. Take care and keep on blending how you blend!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***