Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! Quick Bored Easily Upper Body Pull Circuits

Good morning FB Family!

In the mood for a quick upper body routine with no repeat exercises? If you’re also in the mood to focus on your back and biceps then you’re in luck with today’s workout release:

Quick Bored Easily Back and Biceps Pull Circuits

We split our focus between the back and biceps in circuits one and two and then combine both focuses in the third and final circuit for a short but effective upper body pull session. Challenge yourself to lift heavy (for you) for a potential level 4 experience or stick with your moderate weight selections for a level 3 routine. Regardless of your weight selections, this is a straightforward workout, perfect for days when you’re short on time!

I brought along a variety of weight selections for this routine because as is the case for most of us, my back muscles are much stronger than my biceps muscles. Some of this strength discrepancy is due to muscle size differences (our back muscles are inherently larger than our biceps), but also because of Georgie’s muscle imbalances (George is my left arm in case you were wondering). No worries! I challenge myself within reason and still push Georgie to improve in strength (with a little help from my right arm, aptly named Right Arm). Also note just how much your biceps assist you during any kind of rowing exercise. Hmm…how about that sequencing?

Let us know how this routine goes for you! Maybe workouts of this length and structure could be a series?

See you on the screen!

-Tasha