Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! Quick Bored Easily Upper Body Push Circuits

Good morning FB Family!

In today’s workout release, we focus on the shoulders and triceps in a no-repeats style upper body push workout:

Quick Bored Easily Shoulders and Triceps Push Circuits

The three circuits in this under 20-minute routine progress in difficulty with shoulder and triceps exercise variations to mimic multi-set workouts. Ultimately, you determine the intensity of the workout! Pick up your heavy weights for a challenging routine that could possibly feel like a level 4 workout or opt for your moderate weight selections for a solid level 3 training session.

Sometimes I have great intentions for a long lifting session (at least 45 minutes) but life gets in the way! I love having routines such as this one at my disposal for days when I still want to get in some movement but I’m either pressed for time or mentally don’t want to commit to a longer training session. Hopefully, this routine will become an option for you when you want a quick upper body push muscles-focused workout!

Are there any other training types you’d like to see with this quick format? Kickboxing? Core? A combo of sorts?

As always, looking forward to reading your comments!

See you on the screen!

-Tasha