Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! Quick Cardio or HIIT Circuit

Good morning FB Family!

Put forth either a cardio or HIIT (high intensity interval training) effort in this under-20-minute sweaty routine:

Quick Cardio or HIIT Circuit with Level-Up Options

The speed with which you complete each exercise plays a big role in your perceived effort! Stick with a moderate cadence for a cardio feel (consistently elevated well below sub-maximal heartrate) or pick up the pace for a HIIT effect (heartrate peaks and valleys, maximum effort). Additionally, you have the option of increasing the difficulty of each round of the four-exercise circuit with progressions for each move. You can advance each exercise during each round (of which there are three) or stick with any of the previous versions of an exercise to fit your training objective of the day (cardio, HIIT, or maybe even a combination of the two).

I love quick workouts such as this one! Mentally knowing that the workout is so short, I tend to put forth a much higher effort than usual which trains both my brain and body to eventually demonstrate similar efforts in longer duration workouts. Plus, I felt like a rockstar in my faux leather workout pants. Totally irrelevant but still worth mentioning.  

Note that the warm-up and cool-down are super quick so feel free to add any exercises or stretches that help you prepare and/or unwind from the workout.

Enjoy the quick sweat and I’ll see you on the screen!

-Tasha