Perspiration Pals 3 August 2023

Hello there, Pals! I got up really late today which meant that I started working out later so here I am feeling rushed again. Stupid really, because it’s not like I have to start the thread at a specific time. Anyway, I did Day 3 of Faster with Tasha after my day trip and when I started working out I was already quite tired so I thought let’s get this over with but I really enjoyed it. It’s nice to do exercises I haven’t done before. Day 4 was a split body focus routine and it made me sweat like a racehorse.

Yesterday’s day trip was really nice. I met some cute animals (see the collage attached). The second picture on the right features the famous Hungarian Grey Cattle. Those horns are huge so I wouldn’t go near them… the calf was sweet. But so were the goats and the foal.

Let’s move on to our fact-finder fragment. Today is about the 7 flaws of the human body. Can you guess them? All right, I’ll start. 1. Our spine: n becoming upright, the spine had to bend in an s-shape to allow for movement while simultaneously balancing the weighty cranium, causing pressure where there previously was none… and future generations to complain about back aches. 2. Knees & hips: Apart from the pressure on our spines, becoming bipedal also meant instead of being spread through four limbs, our entire body weight was now being shared by just our legs. What about the rest of them? But you know, by exercising we could actually counterbalance our flaws.

All right, Pals, that’s it for today, have a little fun if you can. If you are going through something difficult, have strength.