Daily Check-in: Thursday, Dogust 3rd

Hey everyone! How it's going today?

Before we get to all the check-in stuff and things, let's have a look see at the (g)hosting schedule right quick!

August 5th & 6th: Coby

August 12th & 13th: Shabnam

August 19th & 20th: Inge

August 26th & 27th: Lea

As always, if you ever want to ghost a weekend, you are more than welcome to do so! Just let me or Kim know and we will have you up here! Thanks so much in advance for volunteering!

So, workouts and food. Where are we at with that today, Blenderz? ..I completed an upper body with Erica: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/upper-body-giant-sets-for-strength-and-muscle-endurance that burned very well with those giant sets!

Food? Who knows! It'll be something along those nutrish and delish lines!

For the doggie photo today, we have FT Cm showing us his best dirt face. He's part Labrador, part Bluetick Coonhound, and all dirt devil as this boy loves getting dirty. From wheelbarrow rides to making friends with everyone, Curium always loves to have fun and is curious about everything.

Okay, Blendiez. That's all I have for now. Thanks again for reading and checking in with me! I hope you can have a nice Friday Eve!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited