HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group August 3rd

Hello beautiful Blenders,

How is the week treating you?

Sorry that I'm so little around but it takes a bit to find a routine with our little sunshines. Each time I managed to read the post and I want to respond, something is happening. "Can you take the baby? Where is Kaya?"(She is always up to something) etc. I need to learn again to do everything at the same time.

My daughter went back to Germany to be sick now. My 16 year old is currently in Germany at his brother's place and we had a crisis intervention call yesterday because it didn't go all smooth and because my oldest son has so much going on that he doesn't have much time for his little brother. My oldest son is trying to switch jobs, he wants to move city and move in with his girlfriend he wants to start college as part-time student and he most likely needs surgery through a sports injury. My daughter will start her first job in her actual qualification, they will move city soon, then there is also the wedding and a lot of skimboarding events all over Europe. My 16 year old dreams a lot of many things. We will see how we can moderate all what he is planning. Our 12 year old will start secondary school in September and is very nervous. Here in Ireland this is a big step. So a lot is going on.

But I managed two runs and two workouts.

What have you planned for today. Any intense or more low impact workouts. I think I will try some UB strength today.

Wishing you all that your day just sparkles ✨