Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New 4-Week Program! FB 30 Express

Good morning FB Family!

We have an exciting new 4-week program release for you! In the spirit of FB 30, all the workouts will be 30 minutes or less, using strength training with sprinkles of targeted core and cardio work to improve your overall fitness and foundational strength. The difference is that this program is a highly-requested "express" version, using only 3 workouts per week:

FB 30 Express: 3 Quick Workouts Per Week for 4 Weeks

Many of you have mentioned the need for a program with less days per week of training and so many of us are also time-crunched during our training sessions. FB 30 Express is a great option for anyone with a busy schedule or anyone seeking to incorporate Fitness Blender workouts into another training schedule (such as training for a running race, cycling, swimming, etc.). And we're keeping things simple for you! There is only one workout option per active day, so that you can quickly hop into training. 

Workouts average 27 minutes a day and build from mostly level 3’s to all level 4’s by the last week of training. Don’t let the shorter durations of the workouts fool you! You can still get in an efficient, challenging workout in 30 minutes or less if you commit to a moderately intense effort (for you) and focus on activating your mind-muscle engagement. As with any other challenge or program, adjust the schedule as needed with the “Swap Workout” feature to incorporate movement choices that work best for your own personal schedule and fitness capabilities of the day.

I enjoyed writing this program for the FB community and kept my own schedule in mind when picking out workouts and developing a sequence for training. It’s half marathon training season for me again and I’m attempting to improve my performance from last year (weather-permitting, haha). Figuring out a way to easily incorporate supplemental workouts into my running schedule is crucial to improving my strength and conditioning. Hopefully, this program will be similarly helpful to you if you are “in-training” and/or have a busy schedule!

FB 30 Express contains all exclusive FB Plus workouts and can be accessed with an active FB Plus membership or FB Pass (no long-term subscription required for a Pass!).

See you on the screen soon!

-Tasha