Daily Check-in: Wednesday, Dogust 2nd

Hello again, Blenderz!

How are you on this halfway day?

Any workout or rest plans? ..I've checked off some core and glute work with Tasha: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/pilates-inspired-core-circuits-with-glute-bridge-intermissions

Kept it light but also got a little fire going in the core. I hope you find the right movement for yourself today!

As far as food? What's in your kitchen? Coffee is as far as I got. I'm thinking this dinner story will end with sandwhiches though.

Picture on this Dogust Day is of my sweet FT Cu. For those that don't know, Copper is my almost 4 (he'll be 4 in couple months) year old Silver Labrador that is such a gentle old soul. He doesn't play with the other dogs as much and will follow me pretty much everywhere. My total sweetheart❤️

Okay, Blendfriendz. I need to get going. Best wishes for good hours ahead for you. Thanks for reading and checking in with me today!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***