Perspiration Pals 2 August 2023

Hi Pals! It’s the last month of the summer (or winter depending on where you are) and I would normally say ‘finally!’ but apart from maybe altogether 2 weeks this summer hasn’t been intolerably hot. In fact, it sort of reminds me of the summers of my childhood. It’s odd. And comforting because I don’t have to blast the AC 24/7 so I can save some energy and money.

I’m going on a day trip today to an eco-park with animals and hills and trees and everything I miss where I live. Anyway, I started Faster with Tasha because I finished the Mass Challenge for the fourth time last week. I haven’t worked out today and honestly, I’m not really bothered about it. If I get home relatively early I might work out in the evening as I used to. We’ll see. How are you today? What’s your scheduled routine for today?

All right, a quick fact finder fragment: Have you seen an axolotl in real life? I heard they’ve become rather popular pets. I don’t necessarily condone people keeping ‘exotic’ animals as pets when I’ve first seen an axolotl in only a picture I could understand why they are liked. They are so cute. I think… So did you know that they never show signs of aging? Just google it. Also, do you know what the difference is between “venomous” and “poisonous”? And how does venom or poison differ from a toxin?

I must dash now so be good if you can and have an easy day, Pals! Or a challenging one if that’s what you want. I keep wishing you easy days when some of you might find that terribly boring. So have a challenging day if that’s what you need/want.