My Workout & My Day

Good early morning everyone and we are almost halfway through the week again and at the start of another month already and this year is just flying by, but between doing workouts everday going to work and doing chores around the house too it also makes a big difference. My back had been really bothering me at night making to where it's hard for me to get into a comforable postion in my bed, but doing the stretching workout this morning really helped with my back a lot. But our plants on the other hand have not been doing so well and we have had the best nice kind of weather in so long, that the plants are just wilting away and it makes my mom and I really upset because we think they are not getting enough water throughout the day when we water them.

So now she is going to have to water them almost everyday to get them to prick back up again and look nice and happy and then we will see them looking a whole lot better. Because even though this weather has just been so nice this year the plants on the other hand are just not taking it so well.