Daily Check-in: Monday, July 31st

Hello Blendfriendz, and welcome to the last day of July!

How was your weekend? ..I want to thank Karen for ghosting (guest hosting) her way and doing marvelous job of it! Thank you!

And now on to our Mondaze. Workouts? Going in fresh or needing a little break or something in between? .. I'm freestyling so I think I'll find something lower or total body for today. Maybe Erica's double resistance workout.

And how about the food situation? Eh, not quite solved over here but I've got 10 or so hours to figure that out. For now, it's sipping coffee.

And to make our Mondaze a little more glorious, let's do that with a photo of a Morning Glory. Simple and to the point, I hope you can have a glorious day!

Thanks for reading and checking in with me today. I'll read you later!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited