My Workout & My Day

Helllo everyone it's the start of another week or almost we still have to get through the weekend first before we actually start the week so are any of you ladies doing something fun with some friends and family. Because I know that we have been busy around the house or away from the house all day but at the end of the day, we take it nice and easy and relax knowing that we got everything all done for today. Moving on to workouts before I forget to tell all of you ladies I either had a Slow Yoga for Opening the Chest and Shoulders or a Upper Body Vinyasa Yoga with Breath Awareness both with Marina.

So that was interesting to choose from and to do after I got done with doing the first one wtih Marina the weather on the other hand has just been really nice and sunny and warm outside to where it's nice enough we can acutally do some stuff outside. I do know that it's just been a huge mess everyday at work for me with all the people making huge messes of the clothes, and we are having to fix them up and making them look all nice and folded again. But we are also trying to bring out the racks of clothes and start bringing out more of them again to refill the racks on the floor for the customers to buy them, or we are either marking down the prices on the clothes or bringing out the halloween clothes already or autumm and winter clothes.