K

Weekend check-in, Sunday, July 30,2023

Well hey there y’all!

It’s “barely“ Sunday in my neck of the woods ,and the last Sunday of July! So….. what are you doing ? Its after midnight here in Oklahoma so I can officially start the thread for Sunday yes? I’m getting ready to go “nigh nigh” while some of you may be starting the day! Which always blows my little pea brain!

Plans for Sunday? Anybody? Ahhh plans… I just don’t have any…, much… anymore. I will go to church. (It’s kind of my rset/grounding thing) I probably won’t speak much to anybody, I will go! It’s my one social event of the week. I’ll actually fix my hair, wear makeup, and wear something besides a t shirt and shorts ….and usually one of hubs tshirts. ( or in winter sweats). It seems kind of a waste to WO, get all sweaty and ruin the hair and makeup the one day of the week, but I gotta earn this challenge complete! Right? Wrong?

Anyway, I know for a lot of you it’s a rest day, If you’re not, let’s hear it! Post it. Oh heck, let’s hear even if it is a rest day! I’m nosey and want to know, or maybe just live vicariously through you guys that actually do things and have a life, friends, social activity etc.

I’ve got to stop by the grocery store after church and get some green things to eat!

That’s about it for me. I don’t even have a pic, or screen shot to post. See? Was I right about “don’t t expect much?” from weekend hosting? Not even a nosey question!

Ok, I’m so done . I’ll check back tomorrow. Today? Whenever !

Edited