K

Weekend check-in: Saturday, July 29, 2023

Hey all!

Welcome to the last weekend in July! I usually try to make sure I get up early when I ghost, for those in other time zones, but I forgot. So here we are . Karen with no coffee yet attempting communication? Coffee just finished perking, gotta get some! Soon!

What do you guys have going on this weekend? Me, personally, not much (ever), but I AM going to finish the last 2 days of the Erica Challenge. It’s too hot here to even think about doing much anyway. I’m posting a screen shot of the next several days temps! 🔥

I have a question! Do you go back periodically and weed out your FB favorites lists? I was just thinking that my favorites list is prob getting nearly as overwhelming as the regular WO library! How is that even helpful? Not!

No snazzy segue here, we’re just jumping straight into food. Or stepping into food, if you’re needing low impact! I love food but suck at making it. So it’ll be meat and a salad for me. EVERY DAY, LUNCH AND DINNER the same. I rarely even change the meat. Because I can’t cook chicken or salmon. I ruin it every time so I’ve given up. 🤣

Ok that’s it for me, told ya not to expect much!

Also, everybody’s welcome to check in with us here. Post WO, food, life happenings, rant. Great group here. The more the merrier.

Edited