My Work Day & My Day

Good early morning everyone this time I'm switching it up on all of you and instead going to talk about my work day at Walmart and my day around the house today. It's a cold start to the day but it's going to warm up really quick and it will be warm by the afternoon, and it's going to be another really busy day at work today either putting away go-backs, folding clothes and making them look neat, picking up things on the ground and putting them back on the hanger or picking up trash. It's probably going to be either all of those or some of them because it's just been a big mess everywhere around the store in the appearl section.

It's just a total nightmare and it's so frustrating to see all of these clothes either piling up in the cart or laying all over the ground in the aises where no one can get through them. So it's just been relaly busy around the appearl section for the past 3 or 4 weeks I believe but after it stops getting really busy then it's just going to get busier when school starts back up and everyone needs to get school stuff for their kids.