Daily Check-in: Friday, July 28th

Hey there, Blenderz!

Whew. We made it to Friday. Is that a good feeling for you all?

What about the feelings toward your workouts? ..I'm on day 5 with Nicole and not mad about that it is just over thirty minutes. This challenge has flown by but I did feel like I was able to take things down a notch with Nicole. Looking forward to freestyling for a bit after today.

But what about you? I hope you are resting as needed and challenging yourself safely. Enjoy the movement!

Food? Go ahead and tell me what that's all about!

Picture for our Friday will break the skies and sceneries theme with a flower. This is a Pagoda that I photoed at one of my friends house. I thought the color and all the little flowers lined up was striking.

Okay everyone that's all I have for now. Do be sure to check in with our last ghost of July, Karen, as we see what she has going on over the weekend!

And then come Monday time, I'll see you all right back here. Thanks again for reading and checking in with me! ..I hope you have a great day and terrific weekend. Even if it's not, just wishing it that way will hopefully make it a little better.

Take care and see ya!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***