Perspiration Pals 27 July 2023

Hi Pals! I’ve nearly forgotten to start the thread because I have so many things planned for today so I’ll be quick, I’m sorry.

I did Day 11 of the Mass Challenge with Tasha. It was a kickboxing & lower-body routine which frustrated me a lot but it was not Tasha’s fault at all. My brain is incapable of following instructions when it’s about doing combo moves or exercises I’m not familiar with. I know I shouldn’t get mad if I mess up but I do anyway because I feel stupid. I finished the routine anyway and all in all, it was a good one. Perhaps I should watch new routines before I do them. That might help. What’s your take on this?

Speaking of emotions, let me give you a fill-in-the-gap exercise. We haven’t done those in a while. So I’d like you to fill in the gaps with the words ‘feelings’, ‘moods’, or ‘emotions’. It’ll be really easy, don’t worry.

…………… are chemicals released in response to our interpretation of a specific trigger. They are released throughout the body, and the whole chemical process happens very quickly.

………….. are something we sense, and they are more cognitively saturated as they take place when we begin to integrate the emotions. ……….. last longer than emotions, and they are sometimes a mixture of several emotions.

……………. last longer among the three states, which can be minutes, hours, or even up to days. ……..are more generic, and it is affected by the environment, the physiological state, and the mental state.

All right, Pals, don’t be like me, work out without getting mad, hydrate, and have an easy day.

PS, I chose this picture because it made me laugh out loud.