Daily Check-in: Thursday, July 27th

Hey Blenderz. How are we on this Friday Eve?

Before we get to workouts and food, let's get to the guest hosting (ghosting) schedule!

July 29th & 30th: Karen

August 5th & 6th: Coby

August 12th & 13th: Shabnam

August 19th & 20th: Inge

August 26th & 27th: ????

Inge, I can move your date around no problem (along with anyone who would like to ghost a weekend) so just let me know if that date is alright. And if anyone would like to guest host a Saturday and Sunday sometime, feel free to let me or Kim know. Would love to fill up August and see you here! Thanks so much in advance!

Okay, now for some workout talk. Or rest if that's your game today. I have a workout with Nicole that is total body strength with a core finisher. Good luck to however you are moving today!

As far as food? I'm back to being all mysterious and surprising myself last minute.

Picture today is of another, different (not mine) field. This time it is full of bales of hay. Or as my lovely brain loves to twist it, Hales of Bay.😂😂 It's another classic summer sight around here, the tightly wrapped golden horizontal cylinders dotting the fields until they are picked up and moved into barns.

That's all I got for now, Blenderz. Thanks for reading and once again checking in with me. I hope you can have a cooperative day!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited