A
Posted in: Nutrition / Nutrition Talk

Day 2 of meal prepping

I made an almond and strawberry snack I found on FB and it was delicious!

Also baked salmon with lemon and lime - a little too oily, but still tasty! I’ll have that for dinner/lunch tomorrow with a salad I have. I’ll have to make the salad, but I have the ingredients.

I made a huge egg casserole; I’m realizing that I’ll have to freeze the majority of it.

But cooking is definitely my new stress coping mechanism, along with doing dishes. It’s much better than my prior method of eating nonstop from doordash with copious caffeine.

The goal is to not have food waste, since I used to have it a lot in the past.

Very protein filled day! I’m ending it with a short Pilates workout, then I’ll make a few edits to a ppt presentation I have tomorrow, then do the sleep routine, and do a jaw grinding exercise before bed since I do that a lot.

But on the whole, I’ve tapped in who I was before the pandemic: obsessed with cooking, cleaning, meal prepping!

I have a few important presentations tomorrow and again on Friday, so I want to sleep in tomorrow and then do yet another all nighter on Thursday night 😂. But it’s still more balanced than nonstop all nighters, so cooking is helping in other areas.