My Workout & My Day

Good early morning everyone and we are halfway through another week and so many things have been happening for me so far, between being busy at work and busy around the house I still get to relax in the afternoon's sometimes. Let's move on to workouts I'm really loving the challenge that I'm doing at the moment so far with all the new yoga workouts that I haven't done yet or have done. I've been working out with Alya or Marina so far with doing the workouts each day I don't know if it will change or not or if it will just stay with these two ladies.

The weather for this week has just been really nice and not to warm but it's been really coold in the mornings but, once the day warms up it feels nice outside after working outside for 3 to 4 hours. I'm starting to miss my dad so I think after i get home from work today I'm going to call him and check in on him and see how he is doing since the big fight we had. I'm thinking that by next Friday I might be ready to go back to my dad's house because I've been really taking it nice and easy after the big agruement with my dad and I'm doing pretty good.

I just don't know of what my dad will do after I go back to him next Friday I might have to spend a couple of week with him to make it up for being here for 3 weeks at my mom's house.