Perspiration Pals 26 July 2023

Hello there, Pals! It’s Wednesday again which means you’re stuck with me for two days. Lucky you! I’m on holiday (I’m here at home but I’m as relaxed as I can ever be) and it’s a bit pathetic how many times a day I have to tell myself to slow down because ‘we aren’t running for the bus, you know’ etc.

I did Day 10 of the Mass Challenge with Erica (yes, I used the swap feature again) It was a core-balance routine which normally makes me annoyed at my inability to move in a graceful and coordinated way but apparently, my balance is a lot better when I don’t have to work out at 5 a.m. and I'm not in a hurry.

It’s no longer Lucifer’s kitchen outside and I’m enjoying the breeze. All right, let’s move on to our fact-finder fragment. You’re getting the most random facts I could find. Here we go: Did you know that in 18th century England, gambling dens employed someone whose job was to swallow the dice if there was a police raid? Although I don’t think law enforcement was called the police. No, The Police was formed in 1977. Oh dear… I’m so funny I should be a comedian… Let’s move on to another fact. Did you know that lightning strikes the Earth 100 times every second? It was here last night having a loud party.

All right, Pals, I’m off to nothing/everything depending on how I feel. Be good if you can and have an easy day.