HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group July 26th

Hello, I **think** I agreed to take Ashley's Wednesday while she's out wild womanning it up in the bush, so here goes. Hope I'm not messing anything up here.

Writing this early in the day because I don't know how much time work will leave me later but I will check back in sometime in the evening.

So...how's your day looking? Got any workouts planned or are you taking it easy?

I was going to finish Nicole's challenge today but I woke up with a very stiff neck so today will be another rest day.

There must've been more head turning activity than I realized during my boxing class on Monday evening because I don't usually feel like this unless I forget myself at a rock concert and go nuts on the headbanging. Do rockers just have uncommonly strong necks or how do they spend 2hrs every day banging their heads while maintaining their ability to move? I could never understand. Anyway, new workout ideas: "Improve head bagging endurance " and "Head bagging gentle stretches".

In any case, I would rather not force it so I'll just go for a walk this evening.

How about food? For me it's TBD but there are some mushrooms in the fridge that I should give attention to.

On the topic of food, I found out last week that there are people who hate peanut butter and it got me thinking, what are some of FB's unusual food dislikes/aversions? Maybe some foods you used to hate but now love or vice versa?

For me, I despise green olives and raisins and don't understand why anyone likes them.

I used to hate black olives as well until my college dorm mate brought a huge bucket of them (5kg) that her grandma had given her and begged us to help her finish them. I don't know what happened but I tasted one out of courtesy and next thing I knew my room mates had to stage an intervention to get me to eat something other than olives because I'd lived off them for 3 days straight. I still can't trust myself around them.

I think that's it for me, hope I haven't bored you too much. Have a great day, Blender friends!