Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! Bodyweight AMRAP Strength and Tabata HIIT

Hey Fitness Blenders! Ready for a total body, bodyweight challenge? I sure hope you said yes! Here’s what we’ve got in store for you today:

Bodyweight AMRAP Strength and Tabata HIIT

This workout packs a (sweaty) punch if I do say so myself. Expect to stay on your toes in this challenging routine as we combine 2 formats: AMRAP (as many rounds as possible) for our strength, and Tabata HIIT to get our heart rate up further. We’ll fill in any gaps at the end of the workout with a glute and core finisher — I’m pretty sure this is the reason my abs are sore typing this at one day post-workout :)

This workout is rated a level 4 based on the minimal downtime and extra coordination required of some of the exercises. It could easily cross into level 5 territory if you push out of your comfort zone by working at a quicker pace, and/or adding light hand weights where possible. Plenty of modifications are provided to make this low-impact as well.

I’m excited to hear what you think of this one! Honestly? It kicked my butt and I’m feeling it, in a good way. A little extra stretching felt oh-so-good after this!

See you there!
Nicole