My Workout & My Day

Good morning everyone and it's the start of another busy week but I got something fun planned out for a couple of days for this week that I'm so looking forward. What workout challenges or programs are all of you doing at the moment because I'm doing the FB Flow challenge and it felt so good doing the workout this morning on my body. It has really been helping me with getting my body warmed up for the day and just slowly waking up the muscles in my body, and it also really stretches out all the muscles in my body.

Like this morning when I went to do my hair and braid it I got a sharp pain in the side of my body like a pinched nerve and it hurt, but after I did the nice slow yoga workout it stopped hurting just like that. So I would suggest this challenge to you ladies any of you that wants to do it because your body will thank you after doing it one day at a time. It was really cloudy all day yesterday over here and it looks like it's going to be another cloudy day again but each day it's not as warm outside, because the temperature drops everyday.