Daily Check-in: Monday, July 24th

Well hello there, Blenderz! How was your weekend?

For myself, it was busy. It was hot. And it was rainy, but otherwise not too bad.

From an FB perspective, I hope you had a chance to check in with our Incredibly talented (in more ways than one) Inge! Thanks so much, Inge!

And to keep the thanks rolling, another big one to my amazing friend, Kim, for hosting the past couple weeks despite her own busy. Thank you, my friend.❤️

Admittedly I wasn't too active here. Really just plugging away at the workouts (The two week Transform with Erica challenge) and keeping all the busy at bay. It can really pull you under if you let it!

So catch me up, Blenderz. Workout kicks your on or off of? The literal and the metaphorical, let's read it and then take it to the food.

I think I'm going to head into the new Nicole challenge. I haven't thought too far ahead to freestyle, so listening to Nicole sounds good.

As far as food, that's never really planned these days. I'll have it in some form and be happy.

Picture today was taken a couple sunrises ago when storms threatened to take over the day. The hot summers in Florida are like that. Thunder, that on and off rain, and breathing in that humid air. ..But at least I'm not baking like Coby. I'll do that in the Fall when I like to use my oven to bake and not feel like I'm living in it. Stay cool everyone! And if you've got a winter like our south hemi Blender budz, stay warm!

That's all I got for now for our Mondaze. Thank you all for being here with me to rock this day and week ahead. See you in the comments and have the best day you can!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***