Weekend Ghostess Check-In: Sunday July 23rd

Greetings to all you lovely ladies,

How are you all doing today? I'm actually a bit stuck with writing this check-in. I'll clarify: I'm the kind of check-in-er that is preparing what she'll be writing days beforehand. Yes, I can see some of you rolling your eyes, thinking that woman must be a real doof, but that's just me. I'd be doing some ordinary stuff while writing out whole check-ins in my head, I even write things down on a sticky note that pops up. Mostly it's for the Saturday part as Sunday is just a sort of follow up from the day before. And luckily it's only for when I'm ghostess, imagine having that for daily check-ins!!!😱 And for today, well, my brain is not working. Could be of course because it's hung up on this book I started this morning and it's so good I just want to have it finished. Luckily it's only 120 pages and I'm already halfway through.

I didn't even come up with a question for today! Instead I'll just let you tell me about your day. Stuff like workouts and food, they're mighty interesting too. So fill me in ladies, spit it out!!

No workouts for me today, everything is prepared to tackle the second week of Erica's Transform challenge with all my buddies. I've got the first 2 days written down with weights to use, so I'm ready. What about you? Are you treating your body with some exercise or are you giving it a rest?

And what about food? I'm thinking it'll be a bit of a mix today. We ended up eating grilled chicken yesterday and we have some left, so we'll have some of that cold, take some smoked trout from the freezer and make a mixed salad to go with that. I know hubs won't be in the mood to cook on a Sunday and I'm no Kitchen Princess so something easy it'll be.😉

Well I guess I've got everything covered no? Workout, food... yep.

Okay then, all that's left to say is thanks for taking the time this weekend to check-in with me and to be on the lookout for our lovely Raven who's on duty for the next two weeks.

Right, I'm off to finish my book! Toodles!

Have a great day everybody!!🥰